The university has a plethora of resources on campus that support high-impact education.
Below are some resources to share with your students to enhance their college experience:
- Study Abroad
- Living & Learning Villages
- University Honors and Scholars Program
- Leadership and Civil Engagement
- Student Involvement – clubs and organizations on campus
- Undergraduate Research
- Career Development Center
- ePACK – schedule an appointment with a career counselor, search for an internship/job, signup for Career Development Center events and job fairs, etc.
Additional Campus Resources
Below are some additional campus resources to share with students:
- Women’s Center
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Counseling Center
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Center
- University Housing
For edits, suggestions, or comments regarding this page, please contact Donna Burton (firstname.lastname@example.org).