Some advisors across campus may be utilizing our campus-wide tool, GPS.
The GPS Help Documents website is your best resource for learning more about various GPS functions.
For questions regarding GPS, contact Nikki Glenos at email@example.com
Note-taking for advising meetings will vary. Here are guidelines and best practices: Advising Notes [Download the PowerPoint presentation and play it as a slide show to hear the narration. To do so, you will need Microsoft Office 2013 or newer.]
MyPack Portal Resources
Visit the Advisors Help Guide for links on how to navigate to and use the various tools in the Advising tile on MyPack Portal:
- Advisee Roster
- Advisee Continuation Roster
- Advising Dashboard
- Advising Holds
- Degree Audit
- Enrollment Wizard
- Graduate Plan of Work
- Orientation Reports
- Pack Planner
- Student Center
- Transfer Credit Report
Course Overload: How to Find on MyPack
Academic Progress: How to Find on MyPack
Grade Point Deficit: How to Find on MyPack
Running advising queries can assist you in your work. Below are some examples of queries you can run.
- Courses in Non-Degree Enrolled: Students with enrolled courses that do not meet any degree requirements. Excludes courses that are being used for a declared second major or minor.
- SAP Progress Deficiency: These students are on progress deficiency and are not eligible to continue pending appeal.
- Term Grades: Advisee list with all grades for the term.
- Enrollment Request History Query: A history of student drop/add requests for a given term.
- Enrollment Request History Err Query: A history of student drop/add requests that were rejected as an error or were left pending in a given term.
- Graduation List Not Complete: Students who have applied for graduation, but who still have hours remaining according to their degree audits.
For edits, suggestions, or comments regarding this page, please contact Donna Burton (firstname.lastname@example.org).