High Impact Practices and Additional Campus ResourcesReturn to Advisor’s Toolkit
The University has a plethora of resources on campus that support High-Impact Education.
Below are some resources to share with your students to enhance their college experience:
- Study Abroad
- Living & Learning Villages
- University Honors Program
- University Scholars Program
- Center for Student Leadership, Ethics and Public Service
- Student Involvement – Clubs and organizations on campus
- Undergraduate Research
- Career Development Center
- Cooperative Education (Co-op)
- ePACK – Schedule an appointment with a Career Counselor, search for an internship/job, signup for Career Development Center events and job fairs, etc.
Additional Campus Resources
Below are some additional campus resources to share with students:
- Women’s Center
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Counseling Center
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Center
- University Housing
For edits, suggestions, or comments regarding this page, please contact Amy Kish (email@example.com).